About Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
The Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara is a good mascara to use. It is not very voluminous mascara but a good piece to give the eye lashes a good enough life. And Maybelline always makes products catering to the mass audience, so considering the price, it is awesome. You must try this one. It will be something decent enough to start your eye makeup journey.
Pros of Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
- Gives a good curl and lift to the eyelashes.
- Blackest black
- Make the eyelashes look longer
- Good volume, (not a lot of volume though) works for a daily make up regime or an office make up regime.
Cons of Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
- No cons as such, it is good mascara at a good price but yes, if volume is something that you are looking at, you should try another one. One more things, it does not go off that easily.
Experience: I am someone who does not use an eye lash curler. So, a mascara is
eye enhancing tool for me. I am saying “tool” because it works both ways. It gives the required colour, life and also “curl”. Even when I was using the mascara as an amateur (on the side lashes) it used to give good length and now when I have started to use it in the centre it makes my lashes look very long. It gives the length that I want. So, this one works really well for me. For a picture, you can see any of my Outfit posts. This is the mascara that I use generally.
Recommendation: I recommend this one for daily use. It is a good one unless you want too much.
Repurchase: I already have repurchased my long-time Favourite Estee Lauder mascara again, so not for now.
Price: Rs 180
Incoming search terms:
- Maybelline hyper curl mascara