The Winter Maxi Dress
To Accessorize a Maxi Dress:
· The best way to accessorize a maxi dress could be to wear big chunk, colourful accessories. Some big neckpieces would be best tom complement it.
· You can also play with how you accessorize your hair. A cute hairband or some nice hairclips could do the trick.
· Do not wear Maxi Dresses in winters but if the season is just about to start, team it up with a blazer.
· Add some extra height! Wear pumps or high heels and flaunt looking tall.
· You can also opt for a very cool and casual look by wearing moccasins.
· If the colours in your Maxi dress are too subtle and dull, then opt for a bag that breaks the monotony and if the dress is loud enough then go for a bag that is big and classy.
I am wearing
Maxi Dress: Yepme.com
Black Jacket: Gift
Black Bag: Peppercloset
Pictures by Aishwarya Khanna
Incoming search terms:
- winter maxidress
- allen solly maxi dress
- how not to wear maxi dress
- maxi dress india
- wearing maxi dress in winter
- winter maxi dresses how to wear