Head to the Party In Style
Where do you buy your party dresses from? We all love to party and the first thing that comes in a girl’s mind when she get’s to know about a party is her party dress and what comes to a guys’ mind is certainly the drinks. For a girl it is always a herculean task as she cannot compromise on her look and always wants to look the best. At least, I would always want to look my best, unless it is a bad hair day. We always spend a lot of time deciding on the best party dresses. A bad hair day is the worst thing to happen and especially when there is an important event to attend to. A bad hair day often happens with us. There are a lot of remedies for a bad hair day that can help as a SOS to the situation.
How To Decide What to wear to a party:
- Wear Something which is comfortable
- Decide your party outfit depending on what party you are heading to. If you are going to a beach party, a floral sarong would be best while if you are heading to a white collar event you could wear a knee length dress or a gown.
- Keep your outfit simple and always play around with your accessories.
- Always wear something that gives you height.
- Do not fear from Experimentation.
Are You Party Ready:
- High Heels
- Tamed nails l Nail Manicure l Nail Art
- All handy makeup in your bag
- Hair do
- Makeup done
- Had your dinner (eating at a party might disturb your lip colour)
What to wear for a casual Party:
- Blue knee length crepe dress
- Black Studded Heels
- Black clutch purse
- Silver Bracelets
- Black studded earrings
- A french bun