Everyday Outfits And Some Ideas
We need not be dressy everyday. At times a simple everyday outfit is all we need for a lazy day. All my previous posts have been on how to Spice up formal wear but this one is strictly on a basic everyday outfit. What can be a better combination than White and Blue for a simple everyday outfit. So, here are some everyday outfits.
For Everyday Outfits:
1. Keep it simple.
2. Do not use too much bling in your outfits. If you wish to add some bling in your outfit, rather go for some blingy accessory.
3. You can use basic colours in your outfit. Remember not to have too many colours in the complete outfit or you might end up looking like Christmas Tree. If your bottomwear or denims are plain, you can opt for a graphic printed top but remember, in that case, play plain and simple otherwise.
4. Choose your footwear according to your wish. I generally do not wear a 5-6 inch High heels on a daily basis. But if you do wish to add height, add a block heel or a wedge heel to your outfit.
5. I am carrying a satchel because I was heading for a casual work meeting. You can choose your bag according to your needs. This small one is good enough to carry my Card holder, hard cash, a neckpiece and some cosmetics.
6. I generally keep my make up light and so for everyday outfits, I obviously suggest a very lighter makeup. It is good to go light on the entire outfit sometimes. It makes you free enough to enjoy your day.
Some Colour Combinations for Everyday Outfits
1. In the day time go for lighter colours and go for darker colours during the evenings.
2. Like I chose a White and Blue combination, you can also go for light pink, blue, mint green, orange, bottle green, mauve, orange and lemon colour tops or shirts. You can obviously choose from many more colours available but these are a few light colours that can go great with a Blue jeans.
3. Black trouser or denims, make you look dressy and formal, I would suggest, wear them only when you are going for something important.
4. You can go for different shades of Blue for your denims. I am wearing a jegging and not a denim because this looks os very light and looks almost like a denim.
Make up to wear with Everyday Outfits
- On the lips you can go for a nude, peach, pink and the various shades of the same family. I do not like brown at all. I fact, there are many more beautiful colours than browns to apply o your lips.
- On your nails, play as much as you want. It is your playground to play with colours and nail art.I would say either make your eyes look bigger with an eyeliner and use a highlighter or go for a light colour eye shadow again.
I am wearing
White Sheer Shirt: Thrifted
Blue Jeggings: Only India
Bow ring: Ginger
Bag: Oasap (Buy here)
On my lips: Body Shop lip gloss (Gifted)
On my cheeks: Peachy Rose Blush c/o Colorbar
On my nails: Peachy Rose 047 Nail Lacquer c/o Colorbar
I am in love with the Peachy Rose Blush
Photography: Aastha Rohella
Editing: Rishab Dahiya
Other Outfit posts:
- Black and Beige Formal outfit
- White and Blue Everyday outfit idea
- How to make formal outfits cheerful
Incoming search terms:
- clothes combinations
- letes mahendi
- ringginger letes mahendi