Dressed in Black
Black has been one of my favourite colours since long but now I have grown up loving more colors. This post of mine is inspired by all my black outfits. I have just tried to put some of my black outfits together randomly. Black is without a doubt a great choice for a perfect formal wear. I also tried a different and serious kind of a look by wearing no power specs(these are anti-glare, I wear when when I work too much with my Laptop) to give this look more of a business women look rather than a Fashion blogger in a post
To get an easy formal outfit right:
1. A perfect formal outfit to wear for a boardroom meeting should have White, black and beige (easy I say).
2. Hair style- Nicely tied pony tail or a french bun for a boardroom meeting.
Other hairstyle options that you can choose could also be a fish tail braid.
3. Accessory- One should not accessorize to much for a formal meeting. You would obviously not want a lot of “Chan Chan” in the conference room (You can carry your accessories in your bag and get decked up once you
step out of the meeting). A simple neckpiece or a pair of earrings with your outfit would suffice. A simple golden neckpiece is what I am wearing for this post. You can try wearing long earings with a simple silver/golden chain also.
4. This look of mine is one of the easiest and simple to style yourself in the formal outfit.
5. A blazer on top of anything you wear is the easiest way to get ready in a jiffy.
6. Most common colors in formal trousers are black, grey, dark blue, white and beige.
7. Ballerinas or high heels in black would be apt for this kind of outfit.
I am wearing
Trousers: Alen Solly (Last worn here)
Blazer: MAX(it was a great steal)
Footwear: Stush ( going to DIY these shoes soon)
On my lips: Obsessed Orange Colorbar
On my cheeks: Peachy Rose Blush c/o Colorbar
On my nails: Peachy Rose 047 Nail Lacquer c/o Colorbar
Photography: Aastha Rohella
Editing: Rishab Dahiya
Make up Courtesy: Colorbar