About Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick
When we bought the lipstick, one of the main reason was the shining silver bottle on the counter. By the way, the Pacific Mall has a new Colorbar Counter. This is my purchase from there. We recently noticed these new lipsticks there and I just went over to try and swatch for a post. Unluckily, my phone gave real bad pictures but at the same time, my mother loved a few shades and picked them up. So, I finally got the inventory home to review. I also liked their reddy shade, “Citrine” and picked that up for myself. The “Citrine’ shade, I shall review soon. For now, here is my review on the shade, “SPIRIT” which comes with my mom’s experience.
- The Colorbar Soft Touch lipstick gives the lips a very soft and smooth look.
- Rich and creamy formula that enhances the lips.
- Moisturizing and nourishing.
- The Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick has Vitamin A and E and apricot oil, anti-aging properties.
- Protect the lips from chapping and discolouration.
Pros of the Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick:
- Very creamy, smooth and moisturizing on the lips.
- Bright colors. “Spirit” is a dark brown and bright colour, For those who like browns, its the perfect ones to try. (My moms favourite)
- Prevents Lips from chapping. Lips do not feel dry for long after usage.
- Wear it with a lip balm for better stay.
- Better than Velvet Matte Lipsticks
- Stays for about 3-4 hours (but smudges and goes away if you wear or drink)
Cons of the Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick:
- Does not stay for long but longer than the Velvet Touch lipsticks.
- The lipstick cannot fight food. So, anytime you will eat, It would vanish away.
Recommendation: I fully recommend this product. (I have about 4 myself, I myself and three for mom)
Price: Rs. 325
Rating: 4.5 /5
Just saying: Try out their new set of lip glosses. They are awesome
Incoming search terms:
- colorbar soft touch lipstick swatches
- colorbar citrine review