Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Review
About Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick
When we bought the lipstick, one of the main reason was the shining silver bottle on the counter. By the way, the Pacific Mall has a new Colorbar Counter. This is my purchase from there. We recently noticed these new lipsticks there and I just went over to try and swatch for a post. Unluckily, my phone gave real bad pictures but at the same time, my mother loved a few shades and picked them up. So, I finally got the inventory home to review. I also liked their reddy shade, “Citrine” and picked that up for myself. The “Citrine’ shade, I shall review soon. For now, here is my review on the shade, “SPIRIT” which comes with my mom’s experience.
- The Colorbar Soft Touch lipstick gives the lips a very soft and smooth look.
- Rich and creamy formula that enhances the lips.
- Moisturizing and nourishing.
- The Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick has Vitamin A and E and apricot oil, anti-aging properties.
- Protect the lips from chapping and discolouration.
Pros of the Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick:
- Very creamy, smooth and moisturizing on the lips.
- Bright colors. “Spirit” is a dark brown and bright colour, For those who like browns, its the perfect ones to try. (My moms favourite)
- Prevents Lips from chapping. Lips do not feel dry for long after usage.
- Wear it with a lip balm for better stay.
- Better than Velvet Matte Lipsticks
- Stays for about 3-4 hours (but smudges and goes away if you wear or drink)
Cons of the Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick:
- Does not stay for long but longer than the Velvet Touch lipsticks.
- The lipstick cannot fight food. So, anytime you will eat, It would vanish away.
Recommendation: I fully recommend this product. (I have about 4 myself, I myself and three for mom)
Price: Rs. 325
Rating: 4.5 /5
Just saying: Try out their new set of lip glosses. They are awesome
Incoming search terms:
- colorbar soft touch lipstick swatches
- colorbar soft touch lipstick
- colorbar citrine review